Persian Beginner II
Limited seats available.
This class is for students who have completed Persian Beginner 1.
Persian Beginner II = ACTFL: Novice High = ILR: 0+ Limited Practical Proficiency
After finishing this course, students:
- Are able to read and write the second half of the alphabet
- Are able to write meaningful sentences and translate simple sentences from English to Persian
- Are able to have basic conversations with Persian speakers about: common daily greetings, biographical information about themselves, asking biographical information from others, talking about their families, where they were born and raised, their pets, their jobs, their likes and dislikes and more.
- Are able to read and write numbers from 0-100
- Have a good sense of basic Persian grammar
No textbook purchase required.
|Mon/Wed 7:30pm - 9:30pm|